Friday, May 11, 2007

Summer is here!

I finished my finals today, so now I'm in complete relaxation mode. The next few weeks will be dedicated to getting Hook 'em Arts stuff together, relaxing, enjoying Austin, reading for pleasure, and preparing for my trip to Thailand, which I couldn't be more excited! I'll be helping kids who come from impoverished and abusive homes, assisting in teaching them English, and helping with general upkeep around the facilities, so I will really get a sense of Thai culture. The first two weeks, I don't know if I'll have any internet access at all. If I go into town, I might be able to get some in internet cafes, so I'll try to post pictures there. The next two weeks, internet should be more readily available. Until then...enjoy this wonderful May weather!

Love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie-
I can't wait to read about your adventures around the world!

By the way...GREAT pic!

lym

Anonymous said...

Maggie,
I know you will have a wonderful experience in Thailand! Lacey and I are keeping up with your adventures!

Love you!
Marty